Twilight Princess tips and tricks
Index of Tips and Tricks • Complete Walkthrough
Like in our hero's other quests, we can improve the size of his wallet, his bomb bag and his quiver during the adventure.
- Big Wallet: Given by Princess Agitha in her house in Castle Town South Road when you bring her the first Golden Bug. It allows you to carry a maximum of 600 rupees (GC/Wii) / 1000 rupees (Wii U)
- Giant Wallet: Given by Princess Agitha in her house in Hyrule Castle Town when you bring her the last Golden Bug. It allows you to carry a maximum of 1000 rupees (GC/Wii) / 2000 rupees (Wii U)
- After bringing back the Light in Zora's Domain, go to Upper Zora's River, talk to the woman outside, talk to her again, then three Shadow Beasts will arrive. Get rid of them. If you are in human form, fight one of the Beasts by slashing it three times with your sword, then slash the other two twice and finish them both at the same time with a Spin Attack! Then Iza makes you come into her house. Help her and shoot two bomb arrows at the fallen rocks. On the boat, let yourself go downstream while avoiding the obstacles, then when you meet the Zora, shoot again two bomb arrows at the pile of rocks. Once arrived at Lake Hylia, you will receive a second Bomb Bag!
- At Zora's Domain, at the bottom of the water, blow up the big black rock to free a Goron! who thanks you by offering you another Bomb Bag (containing 30 bombs)!
- Go back again to Rapids Ride, get in the house and pay 20 rupees to rent a boat. You have to shoot bomb arrows (illimited amount) at the red or green pots, while avoiding hitting the rocks. When you can't see any pot ahead, row to place your boat correctly. Try not to spin the bow too much or you may end up askew or against the current, and so may collide with obstacles. You don't have to break all the pots to reach 25 points. At the end of the route, if you have reached 25 points, the Zora gives you a Giant Bomb Bag allowing you to carry twice as much bombs the others did!
- [Clawshot required] Go to Castle Town, in East Road and get in the "STAR Tent". Pay 10 rupees to play the STAR game. Get on the first block then face the centre and use the Clawshot on the cage's railings to collect the light orbs on your way. You should get two for each Clawshot use (possibly by letting go at the end). If you catch them all within the time limit, you win the Big Quiver able to contain up to 60 arrows!
- [Double Clawshot required] Go to the "STAR Tent" again and pay 15 rupees to play the game. Get on the first block then face the centre and use the Clawshot on the cage's railings to collect the light orbs on your way. You should get two for each Clawshot use (possibly by letting go at the end). By catching them all within the time limit, you win the Giant Quiver able to contain up to 100 arrows!