Twilight Princess tips and tricks
* * * Wii version and Wii U version for the Hero mode * * *
I n d e x
Most pages originally written by Ariane and translated by Peanpincoro, Manon and Sarah
Important note! These walkthrough and tips were originally written for the Wii version in which Link is right-handed. However in the Wii U version (normal mode), like in the GameCube version, Link is left-handed and therefore, all the maps, places and dungeons are inverted! What is right is left, what is west is east, and vice versa.
The Hero Mode included in the Wii U game though, corresponds to the Wii version.
- Sword techniques (Hidden skills)
- Bottles and their content (incl. rare chu jelly)
- Pieces of heart
- Poe souls
- Golden bugs
- Stamps (Wii U only)
- Lots of rupees
- Hot spring water quest
- Cave of Ordeals
- Cave of Shadows (Wii U only)
- Warp portals, Hidden holes and Shortcuts
- Fishing Guide
- Rollgoal game
- Even more tips and tricks
- Differences between Wii and Wii U versions
This map shows the Hyrule world in the Wii U version.