Skyward Sword walkthrough
Originally written by Ariane, translated by Le Pourpre and reviewed by Sarah
This text doesn't contain all the optional actions of the game. Sections like the Goddess Cubes, Pieces of Heart and Treasures can be found in the Tips and Tricks pages.
- First steps in Skyloft
- Looking for the Crimson Loftwing and Wing Ceremony
- Statue of the Goddess
- Sealed Grounds and Sealed Temple
- Faron Woods and Deep Woods
- Skyview Temple
- Back to Skyloft
- Eldin Volcano
- Earth Temple
- Lanayru Mine and Lanayru Desert
- Desert Gorge and Activation of the generator
- Lanayru Mining Facility
- Goddess song and the Imprisoned
- Isle of Songs and Farore's Silent Realm
- Lake Floria and Back to the Faron Woods
- Ancient Cistern
- Isle of Songs, Nayru's Silent Realm and Lanayru Sand Sea
- Skipper's Retreat, Shipyard and Pirate Stronghold
- Isle of Songs, Din's Silent Realm and Volcano Summit
- Fire Sanctuary
- Sealed Grounds, Hylia Temple and Thunderhead
- Song of the Hero - The Water Dragon and Fire Dragon ***
- The Thunder Dragon and the Goddess Silent Realm
- Sky Keep
- Hylia Domain and Final battle
A big thank you to Sanitarium026 for the pictures!
Note: The directions "north", "south", "east, "west" always refer to the map.
*** BEWARE! If you play the game without an internet connection: A serious bug that can force you to start the game all over again has been found. It's at this moment (looking for the three dragons) that it can happen. So save your game before starting searching for them. SPOIL:
At this moment you have to look for 3 elements, at first glance, in any order, but if you choose by accident the wrong order (that is starting with Lanayru), and that you talk to the old Goron again just after finding the first element, the bug takes place. What happens exactly? Some cutscenes won't go off and you won't be able to get the result of these three elements. But if you started with Lanayru (which I did - it seemed to be the most logical choice to me) but that you don't go back to the Goron, you can go on without any problem, the bug won't happen.
Thanks to those who let me know, especially Aurélien and Alex for their clarifications.
In January 2012 a Wii channel corrected this bug.